Our company is dedicated to offer only world-class steel-detailing services and to generate quality shop drawings to clients who demand accuracy and precision to minimize unnecessary costs and inconveniences in their projects. That is why; VTS only employs the most highly advanced and latest industry-standard tools, equipments, and system softwares available as well as the most competent and most experienced engineers for our valued customers.
- Prepare project drawing production and delivery
- Receive and review engineering drawings.
- Verifications and Clarifications.
- Assignment of detailers for individual responsibilities and scope.
- Shop drawings for preliminary in-house checking.
- Checked drawings returned to detailers for back-check and back-drafting.
- Corrected drawings to checkers for final check.
- Drawings (now ready for fabrication) issued to CLIENT for comments and approval.
- Approved drawings for fabrication and erection.
- By weekly / monthly report
Due to Drafting Office
- Increase overtime from 8 hours weekly to minimum of 19 hours.
- Increase staff strength.
Due to Design Revisions and Insufficient Information,
- Beyond our control but will try to arrange for extra Detailers and Overtime with expenses to be charged to Client.
DELIVERY OF DRAWINGS
- Presently using very reliable international courier services of "DHL International". However we are also using other courier services such as "OCS, TNT, and UPS" to compare speed and reliability.
- Shop drawings are being sent through Client's FTP site or by Email.
PRINTING AND COPYING SERVICES
- For AutoCAD & Tekla Structures drawings, using Panasonic 8020/8016 and Canon IR2270.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENTS
VTS Technical Group only uses the latest and most advanced steel detailing tools and equipments in the market, thus making our shop drawings for valued clients competitive to world-standards. Some of the tools and equipments we use to produce precise and accurate drawings are:
COMPUTER-AIDED DRAWINGS (CAD)
- 76 AutoCAD Workstations
- 29 Tekla Workstations
- 106 Workstations
IN-HOUSE FILE SERVER COMPUTERS
- 4 HP Tower Desktop Computers
- CANON IR2270 (A4)
- HP LASERJET 1020 (A4)
- HP LASERJET 1006 (A4)
- PANASONIC DP-8020 (A3)
- PANASONIC DP-8016 (A3)
- HP DESKJET 111 PLUS (A2 & A1)
- PANASONIC DP-8020
- PANASONIC DP-8016
- CANON IR2270
- AISC 9th Edition
- AISC 13th Edition
- OSHA - Detailing guide for the enhancement of erection safety